The Role of Detailers in the Exhibit Industry
Xzibitware Tool Kit Features for Exhibit Designers/Detailers
- Xzibitware runs directly inside AutoCAD® and is always kept up-to-date with the latest AutoCAD® release.
- Available in 64 bit only for AutoCAD® versions 2013 through 2019.
- Developed to meet everyday needs of Designers and Detailers. It's most helpful to Detailers.
- Provides Automatic Parts Tracking, Grouping, and Counting.
- Provides detailed Materials Reports and Cost/Weight Estimates. Includes over 20 reports.
- Report Materials, Labor and Cost/Weight estimates for Single and Multiple Exhibits.
- Material Sizing in Imperial or Metric units. Inches are shown in decimal,fractional,Ft-Inches values.
- Can attach user-defined Fabrication Labor steps/Labor times to any part.
- Can attach user-defined Vendor Preparation Costs to any part.
- Can attach one or more Accessory Subcomponents to any Metal part.
- Creates modifiable Custom Tabular BOM Lists inside exhibit drawings.
- Helps Organize/Access Part Symbols in user-defined Symbol Libraries.
- Supports Concurrent Use of Parts from Multiple Vendors.
- Attaches Properties such as Category, Part#, Color, Material, Note, etc. to all Exhibit Part Symbols.
- Works with individual parts as well as user-defined Symbol Groups/Assemblies.
- "Built-in" Record Browsers/Editors for user's materials information records.
- Lets Users Categorize Exhibit Parts as being Metal, Panel, Accessory, Other Item, or Symbol Group (assembly).
- Contains numerous "Safety-Nets" to detect and prevent user errors.
- "Ready-to-Use" Symbol Library and Data Tables are included for parts from AGAM Group or Octanorm to help teach new users about Xzibitware Tool Kit. Has been used with 8 different metal "Systems" but also works for Custom and Hybrid Exhibits.
Parts and data records can be added/edited/removed by the user at any time.
- Illustrated web-based ONLINE MANUAL that shows how each tool works. Includes Technical Support and Free Product Updates in 1st year following purchase.
Renderings on this and other pages and CAD Drawings used as sources for illustrative screen shots are courtesy of ALVIRO Consulting, LLC Marietta, Georgia USA.